f.a.q.'s > All Questions > How should I notify you of my interest in your medical practice?

You can call my office at 843-842-2900.

You can send an email to hhhw@roadrunner.com OR dumplin45@aol.com. This email is not secure so please do not include anything in the email except name and contact information (do NOT include any medical information, credit card numbers, etc).

Last updated on November 30, 2007 by Dr Wayne Johnson